Fulfillment is the transfer of logistics activities to an external company by the online store!
Thanks to this, you only have to focus on:
- Customer service
- Business development
What are the steps in the process?
- The producer sends the goods to the logistics operator.
- The operator stores and packs the entire assortment
- The order from the online store is transferred to the warehouse system
- The operator passes the product to the courier, prints the sales receipt and shipping labels
- The ordered products reach the customer in no time!
What are the advantages of fulfillment?
- Save time and resources – you outsource the packing and shipping of single parcels
- You streamline logistics processes – you only send wholesale quantities of products
- You can focus on developing your marketing efforts
What are the disadvantages of this solution?
- Lack of full control over the status of the order being shipped
- Not available for micro-enterprises
Fulfillment in Poland – how to start?
There are several major fulfillment services companies across our western border. The real giants include Amazon entering the Polish market, local Allegro, Salesupply, and WareTeka. Their offers remain extremely diverse in terms of price and requirements related to the amount of goods sold.
Additionally, it is worth paying attention to such elements as:
- on whose side the customer service will remain
- how is the process of returns and complaints
- whether the operator packs the goods as part of his service according to the manufacturer’s instructions