Asambeauty – launch of the brand on the Polish market
The asambeauty brand belongs to one of the most luxurious and recognizable German cosmetics manufacturers. The company has been operating continuously since 1963 and combines the use of the benefits of nature with innovative production solutions and the results of its own research laboratories. After successes on such markets as German, French or American, the time has finally come for Poland!
- Building the image of asambeauty in Poland
- Implementation of Google Ads campaigns
- Cooperation with Influencers
- Creating graphics and content for FB Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Display
- Support in running social media profiles
- Optimization of content on the website
- SEO activities, publications under linkbuilding
In the process of cooperation with the assembler, we focused on such elements as:
- building the customer profile
- features from the perspective of the Polish recipient
- creating a precise and easy to like image of the asambeauty
Effective animations, showing products “in action”, visual diversity of content, and professional and factual descriptions of the action of active substances – this is our recipe for the interest of the recipient.
Polish customers are particularly impressed by the acquisition of many ingredients from the family vineyard in the Palatinate – the quality of “MADE IN GEARMANY” is something absolutely unrivaled.
The most important element of the functioning of the entire brand is the highest quality of products. Customers boast about the almost magical effect of substances contained in cosmetics from asambeauty.
Our goal is to make every contact with the asambeauty brand special for customers. The classic carousel ad on Facebook should be an extraordinary adventure in which we learn about completely new possibilities.
The expected result of our activities was:
- effective introduction of a new brand to a highly competitive market
- increasing sales in the asambeauty online store
- reinterpretation of the image adapted to the needs of the Polish client