EDER – B2B marketing in Poland and Germany
Eder is the largest Polish producer of PTFE belts based on glass and aramid fibers.
application in the aerospace, photovoltaic, plastics, printing, automotive, wood, composites, clothing, carpets, fabrics and knitwear industries, paper industry and many others.
- Strengthening brand awareness on the Polish market
- Increased brand awareness and awareness on the German market
- Maintaining a profile on Social Media
- Creation of graphics and content consistent with Corporate Identity
- Translation of content for the German market
- Creating Landing Pages for the campaign
- Google Ads campaign implementation
- SEO activities, Linkbuilding
- Increasing customer awareness of available products, also through PR activities based on press publications
After analyzing the German market, a key message was defined, which is consistently used on the German market.
The main goal of marketing activities is to actively support the Eder sales department, among others by conducting ABM campaigns. ABM campaigns are targeted at specific, specific companies and even individuals. For this purpose, we use advanced analytical tools.
Extensive multi-channel activities build a sales funnel, which has finished generating sales leads in Google search, Linkedin and Facebook channels.
Digital activities are complemented by regularly posted industry publications on thematic portals in Germany and Poland.
The expected result of our activities was:
- Regular increase in indicators proving the increase in brand awareness and awareness
- Increase in website traffic
- Increased activity among people watching the company, incl. on Linkedin
- New sales leads
- Final steady increase in domestic sales and exports