Marketing platforms operating in conjunction with the streaming radio offer advertising agencies new, wide possibilities for content targeting. Now, however, they also provide the ability to measure conversions. Yes! Sounds interesting, right?
At LemonMind, we coordinate audio advertising campaigns in the programmatic audio model for our clients.
The last implementation concerned:
Client: German Hotel chain
Target: Polish companies looking for long-term rental for their employees at a good price.
Reach: Division into voivodships and nationwide
Placement:Programmatic audio on streaming platforms, i.e. a radio advertisement with measurable performance.
Thanks to the AdTonos platform, which is a programmatic audio platform – connecting radio stations with advertisers, the customer has gained access to technology that allows:
- broadcasting audio advertising of the largest radio stations from one platform, without the need to order campaigns separately for each station,
- targeting audio ads according to criteria such as gender, age, location, interests, current contact with the brand, purchasing intentions or the device on which the advertisement is to be broadcast, i.e. the possibility of broadcasting advertisements to a profiled group of listeners,
- measuring campaign performance and combining audio campaign data with Google Analytics. Thanks to this, advertisers can check, among others clicks on links among people who heard the ad, or the number of bookings that were initiated as a result of it.
In other words, an online radio listener can broadcast an advertisement tailored to his profile or preferences, encourage him to act, and then accurately measure the results.
What else does AdTonos offer?
- reaching the audience of the largest and best radio brands in Poland from one platform,
- online audio advertising broadcast in streams of FM radio networks,
- targeting audio ads to selected audience segments,
- capping of an advertising spot,
- real-time online statistics on the advertiser’s account,
- the ability to measure the effects of campaigns and compare them with the results of online campaigns
- City / Province
- Day of the week
- The radio station
- Special events
- Dedicated segments – on customer’s request
AdTonos AudioPixel – the basis for measuring effects
The original code, developed and implemented by AdTonos, that treats traffic from the broadcast of an audio campaign radio spot is implemented on the advertiser’s website (e.g. by Google Tag Manager).
Thanks to this, it is possible to monitor the listener who listened to the online broadcast on the FM radio station and entered the advertiser’s website, from the moment of the first visit to placing the order.
Real benefits for the advertiser:
payment for the spot actually broadcast and listened to,
targeting and matching the advertisement to real interests and needs
tailored advertising budget
the possibility of carrying out a campaign on a radio with a recognized brand within a reasonable budget,
precise measurement of results, performance like on the Internet,
extending the reach of the internet campaign,
lower production costs of advertising creation – a cheaper form of audio advertising compared to TV or video,
strengthening the advertiser’s brand with the brand of a well-known radio station
The platform distinguishes places in the advertising block:
First in row – audio advertising spots with a length of 8 seconds, 15 seconds.
Bid in Block – audio advertising spots with a length of 20 seconds, 30 seconds.
Duration of the radio spot:
8, 15, 20, 30 seconds, 128kbps, 44kHz, stereo, mp3
As a result of the audio campaign for a German client of LemonMind agency, the following results were obtained:
- Playouts / Total number of broadcasts of the audio spot: 240392
- Number of unique listeners of the audio spot: 169,539
- Average number of broadcasts of an audio spot to 1 unique listener: 1.4
- Number of playouts that generated access to the advertiser’s website (visits to the website): 3265
- Conversion of visits to www / unique listeners: 1.93%
- Leads * Number of bookings initiated by unique listeners who heard the audio spot: 158
- Conversion leads / visits to the website – 4.84%
- Average number of subpages visited by ad listeners: 3
- Lead Aquisition Cost [PLN]: 47